Nation of Diamonds Update!
Amazing Books, Amazing News - I do a lot of reading, and I buy a lot of books. Visiting secondhand book stores, especially, is something I enjoy. Despite that, I am very frugal with my money…I began thinking “How can I get books for cheaper?” The library, of course! They’re free. To be completely honest, I probably had not been to a library in a year or so. For some odd reason, I have been constantly associating the library with fantasy books – that is definitely not the case, though!
I got a vast array of AMAZING books:
How to Click with People: The Secret to Better Relationships in Business and in Life
The Simple Secrets for Becoming Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise
Get Anyone to Do Anything
The Book of No: 250 Ways to Say It – And Mean It and Stop People-pleasing Forever
- How to Influence People: Make a Difference in Your World
- Impossible to Please: How to Deal with Perfectionist Coworkers, Controlling Spouses, and Other Incredibly Critical People
- Make Yourself Unforgettable
- Why It’s Hard to Be Good
- Beyond Religion: Ethics for a Whole World
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Assertiveness
- Winning With People: Discover the People Principles That Work for You Every Time
I am definitely trying to absorb myself in this knowledge so that I can relay it to all of you!!! I am taking it very seriously. Listen ---here--- on my latest podcast for additional updates and info on a new website!
Follow me here and check out all my other social media outlets (below), follow me where you mostly hang out...and I will follow back!
Xo- Sabrina Victoria
Do something awesome today!